The Australian Psychological Society (APS) publishes a
recommended schedule of fees as a guide for psychologists providing private psychology services. The Recommended Schedule of Fees has set the standard 45 to 60 minutes consultation fee at $254
Standard appointment fee is $140 for a ~60 minute consultation.
Initial appointment fee is $210 for a ~90 minute consultation.
- A Medicare rebate of $87.45 applies, if you have a Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP) / 'Access to Better Health' referral from your GP. This allows up to 20 sessions per calendar year (to be reviewed by Medicare mid 2022)
- Eftpos is available on-site
- We can process your rebate into the account you have nominated with Medicare (at your request)
- A late cancellation fee of $75 may apply (if 24 hours notice not provided)
- Rebates may apply with your Private Health Cover (but are not able to be used in conjunction with Medicare)
- WorkCover referrals accepted
- Victim Assist referrals accepted
- Connect to Wellbeing 'Psychological Therapies' and 'Suicide Prevention Services' provider, referrals accepted through your GP or Psychiatrist.
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) provider; referrals accepted for current and former serving members and their families
- NDIS referrals accepted